The UNI Pay 1/3rd card is provided by Uniobit Technologies (UNI), in partnership with the RBL Bank, State Bank of Mauritius (SBM), and Liquiloans.
This card has an extraordinary feature: by using it, you can spend anywhere and pay 1/3rd of your bill on groceries & essentials, emergencies & bills, fashion sales, or even on parties. Pay your monthly spend in 3 parts in 3 months without any extra charges.
Interested? If you want to know more about the Unicard Credit Card, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
The benefits offered by this card are:
- No joining fee and no annual charges for UNI Beta customers,
- Pay your monthly spend in 3 parts in 3 months without any extra charges,
- If you pay in full, post the 30 days free credit period, you’ll earn 1% of cashback,
- UNI Card issues a credit limit between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 6 Lakhs which may be best for first-time customers,
- The feature of splitting your spends into longer EMIs is coming soon, where you can have longer and affordable EMI plans from 6, 9, 12, and 18+ months,
- Uni Pay 1/3rd card is accepted by over 99.9% of the merchants across India that accept credit or debit cards,
- Feature of using your credit line to easily scan & pay at your favorite stores coming soon.
Differences between the UNI Card and Regular Credit Cards
|Card||UNI Card||Regular Credit Card|
|Payment||Full or 1/3rd of the bill in 3 consecutive months||Full or conversion into EMIs for select payments|
|Annual & joining fee||Nil||Usually up to Rs. 1,000, depending on the card|
|Bill payment time||10 days||10 to 15 days|
|Minimum amount due||7.5% of total outstanding bill||5% of total outstanding bill|
|Rewards||1% cashback on full payment||2% to 5%, depending on the card type|
|Card freeze||After 6 months of non-usage||Valid till the expiry date of the card|
|Carry forward fees||Up to 5.5%||Interest is charged only on unpaid amount|
|Late payment fee||As per slabs of bill amount||Depends on the card type|
|Late payment interest||Nil||As applicable|
If you want to apply for the UNI Credit Card, you must consider the eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
|Age Policy||You must be aged 18 years old or above,|
|Adress||You must qualify as an Indian resident|
|Credit Bureau History||You are expected to have a good credit bureau score and no evidence/history of defaulting on loans or missing payments on loans or credit cards. The Credit Bureau Score is an indicator of how likely a customer is to repay outstanding bills on time,|
To continue the application procedure, follow the steps:
- Go to the bank official’s website,
- Enter your phone number, name, and your email,
- Click on ‘Submit’,
- You will be redirected to another page,
- Follow the instructions on the page to apply for the Uni Card.
Fees and taxes
|Carry forward fee||Up to 5.5%.|