The Platinum Rewards credit card, provided by the Standard Chartered bank, is a product that has as a key feature easy reward points, besides other benefits. To know more about the Platinum Rewards Credit Card, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
|More Rewards||Get 4 reward points per INR 150 spent on all Retail spends.|
|Bonus Rewards||Enjoy 4 additional reward points per INR 150 on monthly Retail spends* above INR 20,000 (max. 2000 bonus reward points per statement cycle)|
|1x Rewards||Avail 1 reward point on every INR 150 spent on Government and Insurance categories.|
|First Year Free Card||You won’t pay any joining fees! 2nd Year onwards the annual fees to be reversed on spends of INR 3,00,000 or more in the previous year.|
|Lounge Access||You can enjoy one domestic lounge access per calendar quarter.|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Get a 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver on all fuel spends.|
- Supplementary Credit Cards,
- Contactless credit card,
- Secure online transactions,
- Digital payment solutions,
- Online Banking and SC Mobile,
- Kuch Bhi on EMI,
- Balance transfer,
- Balance EMI,
Fees and Taxes
These are the charges for the EaseMyTrip Credit Card:
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1000 + GST (reversed on spending Rs. 300,000 in the preceding year)|
|Finance Charges||3.75% p.m. (45% p.a.)|
|Late Payment Charges*||For outstanding balance:Less than Rs. 100 – NilBetween Rs. 101 and Rs. 500 – Rs. 100Between Rs. 501 and Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 500Between Rs. 5,001 and Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 700Between Rs.10,001 and Rs.25,000 – Rs. 800More than Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 1,200|
Consider these criteria to apply for this card:
- Age: you must be between the age of 18 and 65,
- Income: applicants must have a stable monthly income.
The demanded documents are:
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID,
Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card
issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one salary slip,
- For self employed businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof,
- For self employed professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
Click here to apply!