The Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum is a great credit card option for those who want to save on supermarket and grocery spends, because this product offers a 5% cashback on supermarket, grocery and departmental store purchases with no cap on maximum cashback earned per transaction. To know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
|5% cashback at supermarkets||Applicable on minimum transaction of Rs. 1,000,Maximum cashback of Rs. 500 in a month,Maximum cashback of Rs. 150 per transaction.|
|Annual fee waiver||By spending Rs.1,20,000 or more on your card, you get the annual fee of ₹999 waived off.|
|Reward points||Get 3x rewards when you use your credit card for all other expenses.|
|The Good Life programme||You can enjoy many discounts and offers by joining the Standard Chartered Good Life programme, on your credit card.|
|Offers and discounts||Access a host of offers and discounts across shopping, travel, and more with exclusive offers on your card.|
- Supplementary Credit Cards,
- Contactless credit card,
- Secure online transactions,
- Digital payment solutions,
- Online Banking and SC Mobile,
- Kuch Bhi on EMI,
- Balance transfer,
- Balance EMI,
Fees and Taxes
These are the charges for the EaseMyTrip Credit Card:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 999|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 999|
|Finance Charges||3.75% p.m. (45% p.a.)|
|Late Payment Charges*||For outstanding balance:Between Rs. 101 and Rs. 500 – Rs. 100Between Rs. 501 and Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 500Between Rs. 5,001 and Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 700Between Rs.10,001 and Rs.25,000 – Rs. 800More than Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 1,200|
Consider these criteria to apply for this card:
- Income for salaried applicants: Rs. 90,000 per month,
- Income for self-employed applicants: Rs. 10,80,000 per annum.
The demanded documents are:
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID,
Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card
issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one salary slip?
- For self employed businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof,
- For self employed professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
Click here to apply!