The EaseMyTrip credit card, provided by the Standard Chartered bank, is an exciting travel credit card, which offers many benefits. With this card you can, for example, get an instant discount on hotel and flight bookings.
To know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
|Discounts on travel bookings||Enjoy a 20% discount on domestic & international hotel bookings(Max discount of Rs 5000 and Rs 10000 respectively),|
Get 10% off on domestic & international flight bookings(Max discount of Rs 1000 and Rs 5000,
Avail ₹125 off on bus ticket bookings(On minimum ticket booking of Rs 500).
|Annual fee waiver||By spending ₹50,000 or more on Standard Chartered EaseMyTrip, you get the annual fee of ₹350 waived off.|
|Reward points||Get 10x rewards on every ₹100 spent for booking tickets at standalone hotel and airline websites/apps/outlets,|
Enjoy 2x reward points for every ₹100 spent on all other categories of retail spends (2 reward points = ₹0.50).
|Travel Benefits||You can enjoy one domestic lounge access per calendar quarter and 2 international lounge access per year.|
- Supplementary Credit Cards,
- Contactless credit card,
- Secure online transactions,
- Digital payment solutions,
- Online Banking and SC Mobile,
- Kuch Bhi on EMI,
- Balance transfer,
- Balance EMI,
Fees and Taxes
These are the charges for the EaseMyTrip Credit Card:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 350 + GST|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 350 + GST (reversed on spending Rs. 50,000 in the preceding year)|
|Finance Charges||3.75% p.m. (45% p.a.)|
|Late Payment Charges*||For outstanding balance:Less than Rs. 100 – NilBetween Rs. 101 and Rs. 500 – Rs. 100Between Rs. 501 and Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 500Between Rs. 5,001 and Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 700Between Rs.10,001 and Rs.25,000 – Rs. 800More than Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 1,200|
Consider these criteria to apply for this card:
- Age: you must be between the age of 18 and 65,
The demanded documents are:
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID,
Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card
issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one salary slip?
- For self employed businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof,
- For self employed professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
Click here to apply!