The DigiSmart Credit Card, provided by the Standard Chartered Bank, offers many exclusive benefits for those who enjoy traveling and shopping. To know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
|Myntra Fashion Offer||Enjoy 20% off at Myntra. The discount is valid on 1 transaction per month up to a maximum discount of INR 700.|
|Online Shopping Benefits||Get 10% off on Grofers. This offer is valid for five transactions per month, with a monthly discount maximum of INR 1,000.|
|Zomato Food Offer||Get 10% off on Womato orders. Valid for 5 transactions per month with a maximum discount of INR 150 per transaction.|
|Buy One Get One Movie Ticket at INOX||Buy One Get One movie ticket free at INOX on Saturdays and Sundays. The offer is valid for 2 transactions per month with a maximum discount of INR 200 per transaction.|
|Shopping discounts at Yatra.com||Enjoy a discount of 20% at Yatra.com on domestic flights up to INR 750,Get a 10% discount on international flights up to INR 10,000,Avail 5% discount on domestic hotel bookings up to INR 4,000. Valid for 1 transaction per quarter, per category.|
|Cashback on Ola Cab bookings||Get a sweet 15% cashback on your Ola cab bookings with a maximum cashback of INR 600 per month.|
Fees and Taxes
The charges for this card are:
|Monthly Fee||Rs. 49 (waived off on spending Rs. 5,000 in the previous calendar month)|
|Finance Charges||3.75% p.m. (45% p.a.)|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:Up to Rs. 100 – NilRs. 101 to Rs. 500 – Rs. 100Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 500Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 700Rs. 15,001 to Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 800Above Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 1,200|
To apply for this card, consider these criteria:
- Age: 21 to 65 years
- For salaried applicants: Rs. 50,000 per month,
- For self-employed applicants: Rs. 50,000 per month.
The required documents are:
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one salary slip, Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement.