If credit is something unknown to you, the Slice Credit Card is probably a great choice! This card offers relaxed eligibility norms, cashback, and no annual fees!
Interested? Find more about the Slice Credit Card on this post:
Features and Benefits
By using the Slice Credit Card, you may obtain the following benefits:
With the Slice Credit Card, you can enjoy up to 2% of instant cashback on every transaction.
Buy Now, Pay Later
By using this card, you can buy whatever you want now, for example, and pay the next month, all for free!
This means that you can make purchases and slice your bills over a period of 3 months, maximum.
Fair credit limit
Your credit limit might vary from Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 10 lakh.
New deals every week with Slice spark
This program provides special offers and extra cashback.
Other features of the Slice Credit card are
- It’s accepted at 99.95% of merchants across the country,
- Split bills with friends by taking notes or adding tags,
- Fuel surcharge waiver (Max. Rs. 200 in a billing cycle) on your fuel transactions less than Rs. 5,000),
- Rental convenience fee waiver of up to Rs. 300 per month on your transactions below Rs. 10,000 via PhonePe & NoBroker,
- No joining or annual fees.
If you are interested in the benefits and features of the Slice Credit Card and want to apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit their website,
- Click on “Apply Now”,
- Scan the QR code and download the app,
- Follow the instructions and apply for the card, considering the following criteria:
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Minimum Age Requirement||18 years|
|Documents Required||Address proof, ID proof|
Identity proof (any of the following):
- Driving license,
- Voter ID Card,
- Aadhaar card,
- PAN card.
Address proof (any of the following):
- Driving License,
- Voter ID Card,
- Aadhaar card.
Fees and taxes
Even though this card comes without any annual fee, the service is charged on the following aspects:
|Type of Fee or Charge||Amount|
|Annual/ Renewal Fee||Nil|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 500|
|Cash Withdrawal through ATM||Rs. 50|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:Up to Rs. 500: NilBetween Rs. 501 to Rs. 2,000: Rs. 15Between Rs. 2,001 to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 40Between Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000: Rs. 100Above Rs. 25,000: Rs. 150|
You must be aware that these are only the main fees: you may find other ones while reading the service contract.