The Air Signature Credit Card, provided by the SBI Bank, is an exciting alternative for those who seek a travel credit card. To know more about these benefits and conditions, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
This card comes with the following benefits:
- Welcome Benefits,
- Reward Points,
- Airport lounge Access,
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver,
- Global Acceptance,
- Add-on cards,
- Easy Bill Pay Facility,
- Balance Transfer on EMI,
- Railway Ticket Booking.
Get a welcome gift of 20,000 Reward Points will be credited in 15 days from the date of annual fee payment posting.
With this card, you can get:
- Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent,
- Up to 1,00,000 bonus Reward points annually.
Basically, the conversion system works like this:
|Annual Retail Spend||Bonus Reward Points||Cumulative Bonus Reward Points|
|Rs. 5 lakh||20,000||20,000|
|Rs. 10 lakh||30,000||50,000|
|Rs. 20 lakh||50,000||1,00,000|
- Up to 30 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Air India tickets booked through airindia.com.
Airport lounge Access
This benefit offers a complimentary Priority Pass, which allows the cardholder to enjoy International Airport Luxury Lounge Access to over 600 airport lounges. You can also enjoy 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA Lounges in India (Max. 2 visits per quarter).
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
By purchasing fuel worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000 with your SBI Card, you get a 1% fuel Surcharge Waiver.
Railway Ticket Booking
Book railway tickets online and get them delivered! To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to irctc.co.in,
- Log in with your username and password,
- Follow instructions on the website to make your reservations,
- Make payments through your SBI Card at the payment gateways that accept a Visa Card.
Fees and Taxes
|Annual Fee||Rs. 4,999|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 4,999|
|Finance Charges||Up to 3.50% per month [42% per annum]|
|Late Payment Charges*||For Statement BalanceLess than Rs. 500 – NilRs. 500 up to Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 400Rs. 1,000 up to Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 750Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 950Rs. 25,000 up to Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,100Amount over Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,300|
To apply for the SBI Signature Credit Card, you must consider the following criteria:
- Income: Rs. 60,000 per month
The documents required are:
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old), Latest Form 16, and the last 3 months’ bank statement.
To apply, click here!