The Miles and More credit card, provided by Axis Bank, offers many benefits for those who really enjoy traveling. These benefits include, for example, membership to the Miles & More Club.
If you want to know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
This card offers the following benefits:
- Unlimited and never expiring miles,
- Access to airport lounges,
- 24×7 Dedicated Concierge Desk,
- Insurance Benefits,
- Dining Delights,
- Surcharge waiver,
- Convert purchases to EMI.
Unlimited and never expiring miles
With this card, you earn Bonus Welcome award miles on your first transaction and a priority pass.
Access to airport lounges
You can avail of 2 complimentary visits to Priority Pass lounges in a year if you have the Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card. If you have the Axis Bank Miles & More Select Credit Card though, you can avail of 4 complimentary visits to Priority Pass lounges in a year.
24×7 Dedicated Concierge Desk
Get specialized assistance on booking your flights, reservation tables or exclusive events, gift deliveries, and a lot more!
Enjoy the best restaurant in India with a minimum discount of 15% off.
Get a 1% surcharge refund on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000 at all petrol pumps in India.
Fees and Taxes
This great credit card comes with the following fees:
|Charges||Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card||Axis Bank Miles and More Select Credit Card|
|Finance Charges||2.95% p.m. | 41.75% p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||For Outstanding Amount-Less than Rs. 500: NilFrom Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000: Rs. 500From Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 750Greater than Rs. 10,000: Rs. 1,200|
Consider the following aspects to apply for this card:
- Age: you must be between the ages of 18 and 70 years,
- Documents required: the documents required are
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old), Latest Form 16, and the last 3 months’ bank statement.