The MoneyBack+ Credit Card is a credit card provided by HDFC Bank and offers many different benefits. If you are looking for an entry-level card with good reward benefits, this one may be an exciting option!
To know more about it, read further!
Features and Benefits
This card, best suited for rewards, offers the following benefits
With the HDFC MoneyBack+ Credit Card card, you can get:
- 10X CashPoints on Amazon, BigBasket, Flipkart, Reliance Smart SuperStore & Swiggy,
- 5X CashPoints on EMI spends at merchant locations,
- 2 CashPoints per ₹150 spent on other spends ( Excluding fuel, wallets loads/prepaid card loads & voucher purchases ),
- Get ₹500 gift voucher on spends on ₹50,000 per calendar quarter,
- Up to 15% off at 2000+ premium restaurants in select cities.
Milestone and Renewal Benefits
The card offers quarterly spend-based benefits. On spending Rs. 50,000 or above in a quarter, you get a gift voucher worth Rs. 500. This is capped at Rs. 2,000 worth of gift vouchers in a year. Apart from that, if you spend Rs. 50,000 or above in a year, you can get the Rs. 500 renewal fee waived.
Get 500 Cash Points (applicable only on payment of membership fee).
Zero Lost Card Liability
In the unfortunate event of losing your HDFC Bank Moneyback+ Credit Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call center. On reporting the loss immediately, you have zero liability for any fraudulent transactions made on your Credit Card.
HDFC Bank MoneyBack+ Credit Card comes with an option to convert your big spends into EMI after purchase. To know more, click here.
The HDFC Bank MoneyBack+ Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
Please note that in India, payment through contactless mode is allowed for a maximum of ₹5000 for a single transaction where you are not asked to input your Credit Card PIN. However, if the amount is higher than or equal to ₹5000, the Cardholder has to enter the Credit Card PIN for security reasons.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get a 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver on fuel transactions (Minimum transaction of ₹400, Maximum transaction of ₹5,000 & Maximum waiver of ₹250 per statement cycle).
Please, note that:
- The CashPoints earned on HDFC Bank MoneyBack+ Credit Card can be redeemed against the statement balance at the rate of 1 CashPoint = ₹0.25, and can be done via Net Banking login, Phone Banking, or physical redemption form,
- CashPoints can also be used for redemption against travel benefits like Flight & Hotel bookings and also on Rewards Catalog at the SmartBuy Rewards Portal, wherein Credit Card members can redeem up to a maximum of 50% of the booking value through CashPoints at a value of 1 CashPoint = ₹0.25 and the rest of the amount will have to be paid via the Credit Card,
- For redemption against statement balance, the Cardholder must have minimum CashPoints equivalent to ₹500,
- CashPoints earned on your HDFC Bank MoneyBack+ Credit Card are valid only for 2 years from the date of transaction. e.g. if you receive Reward Points in August 2021, the same will expire in August 2023.
|Age Requirement||Min. 21 years to Max. 60 years (Max. 65 years for self-employed)|
|Minimum Income||For Salaried: Rs. 20,000 p.m.For Self-employed: ITR > Rs. 6 lakh p.a.|
|Documents Required||Proof of IdentityPAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID,Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job cardissued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI or any othergovernment approved photo ID proofProof of AddressAadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3month’s old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person ofIndian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank AccountStatement or any other government approved address proofProof of IncomeLatest one or 2 salary slip (not more than 3 months old), Latest Form16, Last 3 months’ bank statement|
|Serviceable Cities||HyderabadThane GhaziabadBengaluru Gautam Buddha Nagar GurgaonMumbai Delhi FaridabadPune Noida Navi Mumbai|
Fees and taxes
The charges are as follows:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 500|
|Annual/Renewal Fee||Rs. 500 (Waived off on spending Rs. 50,000 or more in a year)|
|Finance Charges||3.6% p.m. (43.2% p.a.)|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:Less than Rs. 100: NilRs. 100 to Rs. 500: Rs. 100Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000: Rs. 500Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 600Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000: Rs. 800Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,100More than Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,300|
To check other associated fees & charges with HDFC Bank MoneyBack+ Credit Card, click here.