The Millennia Credit Card is provided by HDFC Bank and has a very exciting feature: with this card, you can get up to 5% cashback on online transactions and 1% cashback on all other spends!
To know more about it, keep reading!
What are the features and benefits of the HDFC Millennia Credit Card?
This card is designed for millennials who want to get more cashback on online purchases. Besides, it offers many benefits:
- Lounge Access,
- Fuel Surcharge,
- Welcome Benefit,
- Renewal Offer,
- Smart EMI,
- Contactless Payment,
- Reward Point/CashBack Redemption & Validity.
Get 8 Complimentary Domestic Lounge Access per calendar year (2 in a quarter).
*Rs. 2 or Rs. 25 will be charged per swipe on your Millennia Credit Card towards lounge access, depending upon the card type (Visa, RuPay, Mastercard, or Diners).
1% fuel surcharge waiver on your transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000. You can earn a maximum cashback of Rs. 250 per statement cycle.
By applying for this card, you get 1000 Cash Points (applicable only on payment of membership fee) and gift vouchers worth Rs. 1,000 on spending Rs. 1 lakh in each calendar quarter
Reward Point/CashBack Redemption & Validity
Check the rules of the Reward Program:
- CashBack will be given as CashPoints, which can be redeemed by you against the statement balance (on request only).
- The redemption against the statement balance will be at the rate of 1 CashPoint = ₹1,
- The minimum CashPoint balance required for redemption against the statement balance is 500 CashPoints,
- CashPoints can also be used for redemption against travel benefits like Flight & Hotel bookings and Rewards Catalogue at the SmartBuy Rewards Portal, at a value of 1 CashPoint = ₹0.30,
- Unredeemed CashPoints will expire/lapse after 2 years of accumulation,
- Flights, and Hotels redemption, Credit Card members can redeem up to a maximum of 50% of the booking value through Reward Points. The rest of the transaction amount will have to be paid via the Credit Card limit,
- Redeem CashPoints at the conversion rate of 1 CashPoint = ₹0.30.
*Please check important Terms and Conditions for CashBack accrual and redemption.
What are the fees and taxes?
If you want to get a Millennia Credit Card, be aware of its charges!
|Type of Fee or Charge||Amount|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 1,000|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1,000 (Waived off on spending Rs. 1 lakh in the previous year)|
|Finance Charges||3.6% p.m. | 43.2% p.a.|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:Less than Rs. 100: NilRs. 100 to Rs. 500: Rs. 100Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000: Rs. 500Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 600Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000: Rs. 800Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,100Over Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,300|
How to apply?
To apply for the Millennial Credit Card, you must consider the following criteria:
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Age Requirement||21 to 40 years|
|Minimum Income for Salaried||Rs. 35,000 p.m.|
|Minimum Income for Self-Employed||ITR> Rs. 6 lakh p.a.|
|Serviceable Cities||HyderabadThane GhaziabadBengaluru Gautam Buddha Nagar GurgaonMumbai Delhi FaridabadPune Noida Navi Mumbai|
|Documents Required||Proof of IdentityPAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID,Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job cardissued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI or any othergovernment approved photo ID proofProof of AddressAadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3month’s old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person ofIndian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank AccountStatement or any other government approved address proofProof of IncomeLatest one or 2 salary slip (not more than 3 months old), Latest Form16, Last 3 months’ bank statement|