The InterMiles Signature is a great option for frequent travelers, since it offers many travel benefits. To know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
|Joining Benefits||Get Complimentary InterMiles Silver Membership,|
Avail 8,000 bonus InterMiles,
Enjoy Rs. 750 Flight Discount vouchers for the first year and Rs. 2000 Hotel Discount vouchers for the first year.
|InterMiles Benefits||This benefit follows the system below:|
6 InterMiles per Rs. 150 on all spends,12 InterMiles per Rs. 150 spent on flight bookings via InterMiles website,12 InterMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on hotel bookings via InterMiles website,3,000 InterMiles on spending Rs. 6,000 within the first 30 days of the Anniversary date.
|Etihad Airways discount||Get up to 10% off on Etihad Airways.|
|Lounge Access||Complimentary Priority Pass Membership with 5 free visits every year to international lounges,|
16 free domestic lounge visits under Visa Lounge Access Program per year (4 per quarter).
|Renewal Benefit||Spend Rs. 3 lakh on your InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card within 12 months and get the renewal fee for the next year waived off.|
|Complimentary Dineout Membership||Save up to 20% on dining bills paid through Dineout Pay via your InterMiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card (15% Dineout Discount + Additional 5% HDFC Bank Discount).|
Fees and Taxes
The charges for this card are:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 2,500|
|Annual/ Renewal Fee||Rs. 2,500 (waived off on spending Rs. 3 lakh in a year)|
|Finance Charges||3.6% p.m. i.e. 43.2% p.a.|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:Less than Rs. 100 – NilRs. 100 to Rs. 500 – Rs. 100Rs. 501 to Rs. 5000 – Rs. 500Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10000 – Rs. 600Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 800Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,100More than Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,300|
To apply for this card, consider the following criteria:
- Age: from 21 to 60 years old (65 for self employed),
- Salaried Indian: Rs. 90,000 per month,
- Self Employed Indian: ITR > Rs. 12 Lakhs per annum.
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one or 2 salary slips, Latest Form 16, Last 3 months’ bank statement.