The Flipkart Credit Card, provided by Axis Bank, is an excellent option for those who seek cashback: with this product, you can get up to 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra, and other partner websites and 1.5% flat cashback on all additional spending.
To know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
The Flipkart Axis Credit Card comes with the following features:
- Welcome Benefits,
- Cashback in every transaction,
- Airport Lounge Access,
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver,
- Dining Delights,
- Convert purchases to EMI.
Get an Rs.1100 worth welcome package. You will receive
- a Flipkart voucher worth Rs.500 on the first transaction,
- 15% cashback up to Rs. 500 on the first transaction on Myntra,
- 50% discount up to Rs. 100 on your first transaction for new Swiggy customers using code “AXISFKNEW“.
Cashback in every transaction
With this card, you get 5% cashback on Flipkart & Myntra and 4% on Preferred Merchants.
Airport Lounge Access
Enjoy 4 complimentary domestic lounge visits every year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions worth Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000 (maximum waiver of Rs. 500 in a month)
Enjoy the best restaurants in India with Dining Delights, which offers up to 20% off at all partners.
Convert purchases to EMI
Contact the bank to convert your purchases over Rs.2,500 into EMIs!
To apply for this card, consider the following criteria:
- Age: you must be between the ages of 18 and 70 years,
- Income: if you are a salaried individual, you must prove an income of Rs 15,000. If you are Self Employed, you must prove an income of Rs. 30,000.
- Documents required: the documents required are
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old), Latest Form 16, and the last 3 months’ bank statement.
Fees and Taxes
The Fees and Taxes of this card are:
|Joining fee||Rs. 500|
|Annual Fee||2nd year Onwards: Rs. 500Annual fee waived off on annual spends greater than Rs. 2,00,000.|
|Cash payment fee||Rs.100|
|Finance charges (Retail purchases and cash)||3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)|
|Cash withdrawal fees||2.5% (Min. Rs. 500) of the cash amount|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fees||Nil if Total Payment Due is less than Rs. 500Rs. 500 if the total payment due is between Rs. 501 – Rs. 5,000Rs. 750 if the total payment due is between Rs. 5,001 – Rs. 10,000Rs. 1200 if the total payment due is greater than Rs.10,000|
To apply for this card, click here!