The ENERGIE Credit Card is a product provided by the Bank of Baroda in partnership with HPCL. Therefore, this product offers many fuel benefits and can surely help you to save money!
To know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
|Savings on Fuel||Enjoy up to 5% Savings on Fuel at HPLC retail outlets.|
|Joining Benefit||Get 2000 Reward Points.|
|Discounts on Movie Tickets||Avail a 25% discount on Movie Ticket.|
|Travel benefit||Enjoy 4 complimentary airport lounges per year.|
|Shopping Delights||Get 24 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on fuel purchases at HPCL pumps,Get 10 Reward Points per Rs.150 spent on departmental stores and groceries,Avail 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on all other categories.|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Get a 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on all HPCL fueltransactions between ₹400-₹5000 including fuel purchases made throughHP Pay App.|
|Annual Fee Waiver||You’ll get the annual fee waived off every year on spending Rs.50,000 in every anniversary year.|
|Add-on Cards||Get 3 Lifetime Free Add-on Cards.|
|Smart EMI Option||Convert purchase of > ₹ 2,500/- on your card into easy EMIs of 6/36 months.|
Fees and Taxes
These are the charges for this card:
|First Year Fee (levied in the first statement)||Rs.499||NIL|
|Annual Fee (subsequent years)||Rs.499||NIL|
To apply for the BoB HPCL ENERGIE Credit Card, consider these criteria:
- Age: Applicant should be between the age of 21 years and 65 years.
An add-on cardholder has to be over 18 years of age.
- Income: You need to have an income of Rs.3,6 lakh or more per annum, if you are salaried. If you are self -employed, you need to prove 4.8 lakhs per annum.
- Citizenship: You have to be a resident of India.
The demanded documents can be:
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one salary slip
- For self employed businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof,
- For self employed professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
Click here to apply!