The Swavlamban Credit Card, provided by the Bank of Baroda, is an entry-level credit card. This way, you can enjoy the benefits of this product very easily. Discover how in this article!
Bob Swavlamban Credit Card Features and Benefits
Check the features of this credit card below:
- Get reward points on spends,
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver,
- You can make your card lifetime free,
- Easy EMI option.
Get reward points on spends
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on select MCCs,
- Earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on all other select MCCs (Max. 800 Reward Points per Statement Cycle).
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India on transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000 (Max. Rs. 250 per statement cycle).
It’s important to know that no Reward Points are earned on fuel transactions.
You can make your card lifetime free
- To get rid of the annual fees, all you have to do is spend Rs. 2,500 within 60 days and Rs. 12,000 in a year.
Easy EMI option
- Convert purchases of >Rs.2,500/- on your card into easy EMIs of 6/36 months
Now, check the benefits offered by this card:
- Free Add-on card,
- In-built insurance cover,
- Zero liability on a lost card,
- Interest-free credit facility,
- Revolving credit facility,
- Redeem Reward Points for Cashback.
Free Add-on card
Get up to 3-lifetime free add-on cards for your relatives (they must be above the age of 18)
In-built insurance cover
With this card, you can access a free Personal Accidental Death Cover.
Zero liability on lost card
Lost your card? Don’t worry: report it immediately to ensure zero liability on any fraudulent transactions.
Interest-free credit facility
Avail up to 50 days of interest-free credit from the date of any purchase.
Revolving credit facility
Pay the Minimum Amount Due and finance your expenses at your convenience.
Redeem Reward Points for Cashback
You can redeem your Reward Points for Cashback at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25.
Fees and charges
Interested in this card? Check its fees and charges below:
|Fee Type||Price||Reversal/Waiver criteria|
|First Year Fee||Rs. 250. Life Time Free*||Spend Rs. 2,500 on your card within the first 60 days of the card setup date for first-year fee reversal. Fee reversal will reflect in the 4th bill statement from the card issuance month, provided all due payments are made.|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 250 Life Time Free*||Spend Rs. 12,000 on your card in a year for fee waiver|
To apply for this credit card, you need to consider the following criteria:
- The primary card applicant’s age should be a minimum of 21 years,
- The applicant should have a stable source of income,
- The applicant should possess a decent credit history.
The requested documents are:
- Identity proof: Aadhar Card, Voter’s Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Address proof: utility bills, Aadhar Card, rent agreement, ration card, or Passport,
- Income proof: latest salary slip, or the latest audited ITR.
How to apply for the Swavlamban Credit Card?
If you are interested in the benefits of this card and match all its criteria, all you have to do to apply is
- Access the Bob website,
- Select the Bank of Baroda Swavlamban credit card,
- Click on “Apply Now”,
- Fill out the digital application form,
- Complete the formalities.