The Eterna credit card, provided by BOB, is the ideal product for those who want to enjoy exclusive lifestyle benefits, such as travel, dining and shopping experiences. To know more about the Eterna Credit Card, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
These are the benefits provided by this card:
|Milestone Rewards||By spending Rs. 50,000 in the first 60 days, you’ll earn 10,000 bonus reward points,|
By spending Rs.5,00,000 in a year, you’ll earn 20,000 bonus reward points.
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver|
|Core Reward Points||Earn 1.5 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on SELECT MCCs,|
Get 3 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on other categories.
|Cashback||With this card, you can redeem your reward points in cashback|
|Smart EMI option||Convert purchase of > 2,500/- on your card into easy EMIs of 6/36 months|
|Free Add-on card||Enjoy up to 3 lifetime free add-on cards for your family members|
|Insurance||Access a Personal Accidental Death Cover. (Air: 1 Crs, Non-Air: 10 Lakhs)|
Fees and Taxes
The Eterna charges are:
|First Year Fee (levied in the first statement)||Rs. 2499||NIL|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2499||NIL|
First Year Waiver : Get joining fee waiver on spending ₹ 25,000 within first 60 days of card setup date. Fee reversal will reflect in the 4th bill statement from the card issuance month, provided all due payments are made.
Spend ₹ 2.5 Lakhs or more in a year for annual fee waiver in subsequent year.
First year fee reversal and annual fee waiver is applicable only to non-delinquent credit card holders.
To apply for this card, consider these criteria:
- Age: Applicant should be between the age of 21 years and 65 years.
An add-on cardholder has to be over 18 years of age.
- Income: You need to have an income of Rs.12 lakh or more per annum.
- Citizenship: You have to be a resident of India.
The demanded documents can be:
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one salary slip
- For self employed businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof,
- For self employed professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
Click here to apply!