The Premier Credit Card is a product provided by the Bank of Baroda and is ideal for the clients who seek Reward Points and travel benefits.
To know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
This card comes with these benefits:
|Reward Points||Earn 10 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on travel, dining and abroad.|
|Exclusive Privileges||Enjoy one complimentary airport lounge visit per calendar quarter.|
|Make your card Lifetime Free||By spending Rs.10,000 within 60 days and Rs.1,20,000 in a year, you get an annual fee waiver.|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.|
|Multiple Redemption Options||Redeem your points as cashback and other options.|
|Easy EMI Option||Convert your purchases of Rs.2,500 into easy EMIs of 6/36 months.|
These card also comes with these features:
- 3 Free Add-on cards,
- In-built insurance cover,
- Zero liability on lost card,
- Interest free credit facility,
- Revolving credit facility.
Fees and Taxes
The BoB Premier credit card comes with these charges:
|Cash withdrawal fee (Domestic ATMs)||2.5% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.300|
|Cash withdrawal fee (International ATMs)||3.0% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.300|
|Finance charges or interest||3.25% per month or 39% per annum|
|Duplicate bill fee||Rs.25 per request|
|Cheque return charges||2% of the cheque amount or Rs.300 whichever is higher|
|Over limit charges||1% if the usage exceeds the sanctioned credit limit per month|
|Card replacement charges||Rs.100 per request|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Charge slip retrieval charges||Rs.250 per slip|
|Card de-blocking charges||Rs.300 per instance|
|Late payment charges||If the outstanding is< Rs.200 – NILRs.201 to Rs.500 – Rs.100Rs.501 to Rs.1,000 – Rs.400Rs.1,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.500More than 10,001 – Rs.750|
For salaried applicants, an income of Rs.3 lakh or above per year must be proven. For companies and private firms, the capital must be of Rs.25 lakh or above.
The demanded documents are:
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI,
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account,
- Proof of Income: The latest one salary slip
- For self employed businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof,
- For self employed professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
Click here to apply!