The Magnus Credit Card provided by the Axis Bank is a great option for those who look for travel benefits. This can be affirmed because this card offers, for example, a complimentary flight ticket or a Tata CLiQ Voucher worth Rs. 10,000.
To know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
This card offers the following benefits:
- Travel and Stay Benefits,
- Lifestyle & Entertainment,
- Health & Wellness,
- Annual Fee Waiver,
- Reward program,
- 24×7 Dedicated Concierge.
Travel and Stay Benefits
Welcome and Annual Benefit
With this benefit, you can choose between a complimentary domestic flight ticket and a Tata CLiQ voucher worth Rs.10000 as your annual benefit.
Airport Concierge Service
Get 8 complimentary end-to-end VIP services at the airport.
International Lounge Access
Enjoy unlimited complimentary international lounge visits and 8 additional guest visits per year with the Priority Pass card.
Domestic Lounge Access
Avail unlimited visits to selected airport lounges in India.
Lifestyle & Entertainment
Buy one movie/non-movie ticket and get up to Rs.500 off on the second.
Enjoy up to 20% discount at over 4000 restaurants across India.
Curated experiences from across the world with extraordinary weekends.
Health & Wellness
You can access the following benefits with this card:
- Insurance Benefits,
- Medical Concierge Program,
- Second Medical Opinion,
- Preventive Healthcare,
- Global Travel and Medical Assistance.
Fees and Taxes
|Joining Fee||10,000 INR+GST|
|Renewal Fee||10,000 INR+GST|
|Renewal Fee waiver||On spending >15 lakhs|
To apply for this card, consider the following criteria:
- Age: the cardholder must be between age of 18 years and 70 years,
- Income: Salary of Rs.18 Lakhs per annum or Annual Income Tax Return filed for Rs.18 Lakhs,
- Must be a resident of India.
The required documents are:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60,
- Latest payslip/ Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income,
- Residence proof (Passport/Driving license/ Electricity Bill/ Landline telephone bill).
To apply for this card, click here!