The Atlas Credit Card provided by the Axis Bank is a premium travel card that comes with an annual fee of Rs. 5,000. This annual fee seems very appropriated, considering the many benefits offered by this card. If you want to know more about it, keep reading!
Features and Benefits
This card comes with the following benefits:
- Welcome Benefits,
- Milestone Benefits,
- Reward Benefits,
- Airport Lounge Access.
By becoming a client, you can enjoy 5000 EDGE Miles as a welcome benefit upon first transaction on your ATLAS credit card within 30 days from the date of card setup.
With this card, you can get EDGE Miles up to 10,000 on Spend Milestone. The conversion follow this logic:
1 EDGE Mile is equal to Rs 1/-
|Spends Milestone (in Rs)||No. of EDGE Miles|
The Atlas Credit Card offers these benefits:
- Unlock additional benefits in Gold and Platinum tier memberships,
- Get 5X Miles on every Rs. 100 spent on bookings made on MCC: 3000–3299 (Airlines) and on the Axis Bank Travel EDGE Portal,
- Enjoy EDGE Miles can be earned on all other expenditures;
Fees and Taxes
|Standard Joining Fee||Rs 5000|
|Standard Annual Fee (2nd year onwards)||Rs 5000|
|Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash)||3.60% per month (52.86% per annum)|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% (Min. Rs 500) of the Cash Amount|
|Fee for Cash Payment||Rs. 100|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fee||Nil if total payment due is up to Rs. 500|
Rs. 500 if total payment due is between Rs. 501 and Rs. 5,000
Rs. 750 if total payment due is between Rs. 5,001 and Rs.10,000
Rs. 1,200 if total payment due is greater than Rs 10,000
|Over Limit Penalty||2.5% of the overlimit amount (Min. Rs 500)|
|Cheque return or dishonor fee or auto-debit reversal||2% of the payment amount subject to Min. Rs. 450 and Max. Rs. 1,500|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge||1% of transaction amount (Refunded for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000 Per Statement Cycle)|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the transaction value|
If you are interested and want to apply for this card, you must consider the following criteria:
- Age: primary cardholder must be between the age of 18 years and 70 years,
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years,
- Income: salaried – Net Annual income of Rs 9 Lakhs and above,
- Self Employed – Net annual income of Rs 12 Lakhs and above,
- You must also be a resident of India.
The documents required are:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60,
- Latest payslip/ Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income,
- Residence proof (Passport/Driving license/ Electricity Bill/ Landline telephone bill).
To apply for this card, click here!